Sunday, October 16, 2016
1. Prepare your bath and while the warm water is running, pour some essential oils of lavender and tangerine, coupled with scented bubble soap floating in the water and releasing some perfumed suds of rose petals. Set aside your cushy slippers by the tub.
2. Testing the water, slowly dip into that warm bubble bath, lay still for awhile, closing your eyes and smell the flowers. You curve forward to reach for your sore and tired feet. Ceremoniously apply peppermint and eucalyptus oil from your toes up to your calves and tights, then massage gently to generate that euphoric feeling all over your body.
3. The peppermint and eucalyptus oil, cooling your feet and the perfumed essential oil wrap around your body do all the job to produce the perfect relaxation and rejuvenation of your body.
4. You feel you've had enough and you step in to your cushy slippers and in the warm embraced of your bathrobe. By the bedside you see your women's plus size sleepwear and before putting it on, you apply some love lotion all over your body and shea butter to your feet pampering your skin back to its usual smoothness and softness.
5. As you slip into your sleepwear, you lay still listening to the music playing in your head and with a box of chocolates by your side.
Wearing your women's plus size sleepwear, with the scent of flowers and of sweet perfume enveloping your bedroom makes it all easier for the husband to eagerly bring home the bacon.
About the Author
Lisa Earl is a fashionista who loves styling clothes for the plus size woman of today. For great finds on women's plus size sleepwear... (show bio)